Meet Dr. Tosto
For Dr. Ronald A. Tosto, the field of dentistry was always going to be his profession of choice. Now, with 30 years of practice behind him, Dr. Tosto still looks forward to each day as an opportunity to make a difference in his patients dental experiences.
- Bachelor of Science, University of Florida (split time)
- Bachelor of Science, Wayne State University (split time)
- University of Detroit School of Dentistry (President of his class)
Dr. Tosto believes in providing the most relaxing and inviting dental experience to his patients. He has received specialty training in anesthesia to provide this level of comfort. He is a member of two prestigious dental associations, both of which provide him with year-round continuing education opportunities:
- American Dental Association
- Georgia Dental Association
Dr. Tosto and his wonderful wife Lynda have been married over 30 years and have 3 charming boys, Joshua, Nathan, and Niko. When Dr. Tosto isn’t with patients, he devotes himself to charitable efforts for the March of Dimes, enjoys basketball, and golf.
This page is currently under development. Please check back later for information about Meet Dr. Tosto.